There are tons of collectibles to discover alan wake 2, you’re probably wondering if there’s a way to show them all on your map. The answer is yes, but only when equipped with the Mayor Setter Charm, which you can’t get by going to Mayor Setter until very late in the game. When that time comes, you will be shocked to learn that the Meyer Setter is actually a dog. However, what’s less shocking is that you’ll probably want to caress her.
Fortunately, in addition to being an enjoyable experience, there are many useful things to be gained from having this political dog. For starters, you’ll earn a trophy or achievement called “Good Things in Life”, which marks one more thing off your list for 100% completion. But perhaps most importantly, Meyer Setter will provide you with the aforementioned Meyer Setter charm. When wearing this charm in one of your charm slots, you will be able to see the location of basically any collectible on the map, making it much easier to track everything down without a guide.
How to get the Mayor Setter Charm and make all collectibles appear on the map
Mayor Setter will join the game in Return 6 after you talk to your colleagues at the police station and choose to continue the quest rather than passing the point of no return. At this point, you can get back in your car and drive towards Wateri and see Mayor Senter sitting on the stage inside Suomi Hall, where you can interact with him to earn the Mayor Senter Charm. which you can equip to show off all the base collectibles. On the map.
If you’re willing to do some additional exploration, you can get to Mayor Setter a little earlier in the game by finding and interacting with all six Setter for Mayor boards located around the three major maps (Return 5, to be exact). These look great because of their bright red, white and blue colors and the fact that they are always accompanied by a large table with the slogan “Setter for Mayor.” This is obviously a little more work, but if you’re up for it, here are the locations of all six setters for the Mayor’s Board.
- bright waterfall -This setter for the Mayor sign is directly outside the Oh Dear Diner. It can be found from Return 1 onwards.
- bright waterfall – This setter sign for Mayor is on the left side of Cole St. It can be found from Return 1 onwards.
- full of tears – This setter for the mayor sign is right outside Suomi Hall. It can be found from Return 3 onwards.
- full of tears -This setter for the mayor sign is in the same area as the giant Mr. Drippy statue at Coffee World. It can be found from Return 3 onwards.
- full of tears – This sign from Senator for Mayor is seen outside the break room in the trailer park. It can be found from Return 3 onwards.
- bright waterfall – This setter for the Mauer sign is right outside the Wellness Center. It can be found from return 5 onwards.
Even once you’ve acquired the Mayor Setter Charm, it’s sure to be no problem cleaning your collectibles. Good luck out there!