Remedy has been one of the largest studios to place an emphasis on incorporating multimedia into gaming. First Alan Wake featured short TV episodes of a fictional show called Night Springs that players could discover and watch, Control Added in real-life footage in various projections, and quantum break There were entirely live-action “cutscenes”. alan wake 2 Adds more TV to the world in two different forms – Koskela Brother commercials and Writer’s Journey videos. The first is found with Saga and the second with Alan, and both have their own trophy/achievement related to finding them all. As a bonus, they’re so entertaining in their own right that they’re guaranteed to freak you out. Don’t touch that dial, because we’re going to show you where to find every TV Alan Wake 2.
All Koskela Brother Commercial Locations
Starting with Saga, there will be six ads throughout the game. All you have to do is go near the TV to start it, and you’ll get the credits as they start playing, so you don’t actually have to watch them to the end.
- Before the end of Return 3, go to the police station and go to the employee lounge. Note: If you do not receive this ad before the end of Return 3 it will be missed.
- This TV is on the left wall in the Oh Dear Diner.
- TV viewing is not allowed in the lobby of Ledgerwood Palace Lodge.
- When you get to the nursery home, go to the entertainment room to see this TV.
- Coffee World’s only TV is in the lighthouse trailer park, inside the first trailer you pass on the left.
- The final commercial scene during the final sequence of Saga’s campaign. Once you start Return 8, go back to the Oh Dear Diner for the last one.
All places visited by the author
Alan needs to buy a few more TVs than Saga, giving a total of eight TVs for viewing.
- The first one turns on automatically in Start 1 at the final cutscene for this chapter.
- Once in The Dark Place, go north to the payphone that rings as you come up the stairs and go straight to the stack of TVs in the display window.
- The third is in the subway and impossible to miss. You will be forced to pass through a break room with this TV on and it will turn on as soon as you walk in.
- If there was any TV you were likely to miss, it would be this one. Once you reach Initiation 4, you’ll want to re-watch the same TV shows you saw in the other Writers’ Journeys on this list. However, you have to go there and get this new one before the end of Initiation 5 or it will not appear again.
- There is also a possibility of it being missed. When you enter the Oceanview Hotel, you will need to go to Room 101. This door is locked and you have to get the key from the ballroom first, so make sure you get it before this chapter ends or you won’t be able to leave. Back for it.
- Once in Initiation 7, you will be taken to the janitor’s room and can talk to Ahti. Go down the door on the other side into the basement, turn right and use your Light Shift. Go back the way you came and turn right. You will see that the wall has disappeared and a new path is available. Go down these stairs and use Light Shift again to reveal a shoebox. Interact with it to collect some photos. Pick them up and reach the TV at the end of the level. This is the only TV you have to interact with, but the author’s journey will only begin once you have the pictures from the box. If you don’t do this, it won’t trigger and you won’t be able to get it again.
- At the Poets Cinema, stop by the concession stand to watch this video.
- The last TV is another unmissable TV. Once you get to the movie screen and head towards the projection room, be sure to stop by the TV below the exit sign before continuing. If you leave the room without turning on the TV, you can’t go back.