Kindle Unlimited is a great way to get access to lots of books at once without paying for each one. This is especially useful if you’re the kind of person who likes to browse, read a few pages of a book, and then sit it down, never to return. And right now, as part of a Black Friday deal, you can get it for free for three months if you sign up. Afterwards, you’ll renew the service at $12 per month (unless you cancel your subscription) but this deal saves you $36 over what you’d typically pay in the first three months. Just tap the button below to get started. We’ll go into detail about our favorite things about the service, as well as some of the books and magazines you should check out through Kindle Unlimited further down.
Why should you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited?
If you have purchased
section, you may suddenly realize that you need something to read. Buying a bunch of books is fun, but buying an entire library at once is even better. It’s best to wait for three months to start paying for that library. Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited has over 4,000,000 book titles to read, comes with magazine subscriptions, and gives you access to thousands of audiobooks.
But what can you find? Here are some (out of millions of options) that we think you might like:
- – The official magazine of interior designers Chip and Joanna Gaines. It is one of the most popular home decor magazines.
- – Technicalize your job search with this step-by-step guide to using ChatGPT for career success.
- – New to Kindle Unlimited, this book is both a #1 New York Times bestseller and a self-help guide with modern sensibilities.
- – Jack London’s classic is now on AmazonClassics and Kindle Unlimited.
- —If you’ve watched the show (which is free on Roku TV) you deserve to be able to read this classic novel by Neil Gaiman.
- Whatever type of book or magazine you want to read, Kindle Unlimited is likely to have it. And, right now, you can get three months free. It is worth $36. All you need to do is tap the button below to go to the sign up page, select the “Deal” option and subscribe. You can start browsing books right away!