Since most modern mid-range and high-end CPUs no longer come with their own fans, you’ll have to find your own cooling solution if you’re upgrading or buying a PC. Fortunately, AIO coolers have become quite common, high quality, and relatively inexpensive. There’s also a big early Black Friday sale going on on many different types of AIOs that you can choose from, whether you’re trying to cool a processor inside a tiny case or building a giant one. Which will be extensively overclocked. Either way, we’ve collected some of our favorite AIO cooler deals below.
Best AIO Cooler Black Friday Deals
Picking the best AIO cooler deal can be tough, as most people have different needs as to what can fit in their case, but we believe the Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE will probably fit most use cases. Is. It has a 280mm radiator and two 140mm fans, so it should fit most towers and provide plenty of cooling as well. It’s also targeted at the high-end CPU spectrum, so mid-to-high-end CPUs that are going to be heavily used will get the most benefit from it.
More AiO Cooler Black Friday Deals We Love
Of course, not everyone needs a 280mm radiator, either because they have a smaller tower or they have a mid-range or lower CPU that doesn’t need a lot of cooling. That’s why we’ve included a few more options here, from single-fan AIOs to larger AIOs with 420mm radiators.
- NZXT Kraken 120mm Liquid Cooler –
- Thermaltake TH360 ARGB Sync —
- NZXT Kraken 280 —
- CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE Capellix XT 240mm RADIATOR —
- CORSAIR iCUE H150i Elite Caplix XT 360mm Radiator —
- NZXT Kraken Elite 360 —
- CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 360mm RADIATOR —
- NZXT Kraken Elite 360 with 2.36-inch wide-angle LCD display 360mm –
- CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 360mm with IPS LCD screen —
- CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE LCD XT Display 420mm Radiator —