We have the solution to Wordle (#880) on November 15th, along with some helpful hints to help you figure out the answer yourself, right here. We’ve placed the answers at the bottom of the page so we don’t ruin the surprise for you before you’ve had a chance to work on the clues. So let’s start by reminding you of yesterday’s answer.
yesterday’s wordl answer
Let’s start by reminding ourselves of yesterday’s Wordle answer for those new to the game or who don’t play it daily, which was “sassy, So we can say that Wordley’s answer today is definitely not that. Now, with that in mind, maybe take another stab at it using one of these Wordle beginners’ words and look back if you have no luck.
Hint for today’s Wordle
Still can’t figure it out? We have today’s Wordley answer right here, below. But first, one more thing: Let’s take a look at three hints that can help you find a solution, without giving anything away, so there’s no need to feel guilty about keeping your streak alive — after all, you did some work. Have done! Or just keep scrolling for the answer.
- Today’s word starts with the letter S.
- Today’s Wordle uses one vowel.
- Today’s Wordley may be related to the vision.
Today’s Wordley Answer
No luck? Don’t panic – you can’t get them all! If you want to check out today’s Wordle answer to continue our series, you can find it below.
Today’s Wordle’s answer is…
Today’s Wordley Definition
And according to our good friend ChatGPT, this means:
Some related meanings of “sight” are:
- Viewing Ability: Vision refers to the ability to see or perceive things with the eyes. It is one of the five senses and involves receiving visual information by the eyes and interpreting that information by the brain.
- The act of seeing or observing: Vision can also refer to the act of seeing or observing something. For example, “I saw a beautiful sunset.”
- A scene or scene: It can be used to describe a scene or view, as in “The view of the city was a breathtaking sight.”
- An instrument or organ to see: In a broader sense, “sight” can refer to a device or organ used for sighting, such as a sight on a firearm.
The meaning of “sight” depends on the context in which it is used.
Tips for tomorrow’s wordle
It may seem like Wordle is entirely lucky, but there are some good practices you can use to help you get as many clues as possible in just a few guesses, making it more likely that you’ll find one before you run out. Can detect the last word. Of efforts. The most important guess is your first one, and the trick is to load up on the vowels (a, e, i, o, and u).
Some popular beginner words that people have had good luck with are “bye,” “media,” “get up,” and “radio.” Just be sure not to choose any words with double letters, otherwise you’ll be wasting valuable guesses. The aim here is to try to figure out what vowels are in the mystery word, then layer in the common consonants and go off from there.
Your second word, assuming that the first word has given you a good starting point, you should start paying more attention to common consonants like r, s and t. More cool words we’ve seen here are “harsh,” “angry,” and “atonement.” You’ll never want to reuse any letters from a previous round that show up as gray — you Know that they are not in the word.
Now that’s all sorted and definitions taken care of, and you’re armed with some tips to crush the Wordle of tomorrow, here are some games like Wordle that you can try today.